Infusionsoft vs Ontraport
Take a look at this comparison Infusionsoft vs Ontraport. It will help you make the right decision. Here is also a blog with some resources about Ontraport and Infusionsoft reviews.
Who is this software for?
Infusionsoft is ideal for small business up to 100 employees
Ontraport is ideal for small business, membership sites and information products
- Marketing less time-consuming.
- Powerful all in one marketing automation solution
- Great customer support and help setting up the software.
- Automation features that will make
- Includes everything you need to handle
- Email campaigns and e-commerce.
- Affordable pricing. Starting at $79 for their basic offering
- Manage e-commerce marketing and affiliate marketing campaigns
- Includes a free WordPress plugin for creating a members-only section
- Mobile apps allow you to keep up-to-date with your business on the go
- Large range of shopping cart features for ecommerce websites
- Fairly affordable compared to other options
- No real time interface with USPS for providing accurate shipping costs to customers
- Steep price for starting packages and training
- Steep learning curve
- Required to purchase a kickstart package starting from $1,000
- Requires time to learn all the features
- Text based automation campaign builder
- Difficult to remove duplicate records
- The overall user interface is not very user-friendly
- Their dashboard user interface leaves a lot to be desired especially their reporting dashboard
- This software does not offer as many additional features as Infusionsoft
Infusionsoft’s CRM is fully-integrated with every other component so you can add a New Contact or Company or Referral Partner, track Visitors, create and track Opportunity Stages, set Triggers to automate your follow-up as Prospects move to different Opportunity Stages, generate quotes and invoices, send “Buy Now” links right from the Opportunity, collect payment, show communication history, Notes and more all from inside your Infusionsoft application.
While Infusionsoft offers both fax and voice broadcasts (along with email, of course) from within their application, I think the voice broadcasts are a little too expensive (especially since their tagline is “We love small business) and I’ve never seen anyone do a fax broadcast.
Ontraport, on the other hand, has built-in SMS and postcard delivery from within their software (along with email, of course), and both the SMS and postcard delivery are priced quite attractively.
More than 50% of new Infusionsoft clients for more than a year are traditional brick and mortar companies that are looking for/needing and/or leaving a traditional CRM tool.
To summarize Infusionsoft is great if you like having full control of how someone goes through your marketing funnels, and you’re willing to learn a new system.
To summarize Ontraport has great customer service, and is an up-and-coming platform that still has a way to go in terms of functionality, but has a solid base right now. They’ve also been adding a ton of new features like ONTRAPages (landing page design) and more, so this is really just the beginning for Ontraport.
Which system did you decide to go with in the battle of Infusionsoft vs Ontraport? What other questions do you have about these systems? Leave it in the comments below.